Thursday, April 8, 2010

Intro

Hello!

I am a reader. I love to read. Anything. Eveything. If it has words on it, you can bet that I either want to read it or have already read it. So, I've decided to start a blog about the books that I've read. Every time I read a new book (and trust me, thats a lot!), I will post a review. I will also post reviews of books that I've already read (especially when I'm reading a long one...War and Peace took me a few months to finish, I have a real job too!)

I have a very eclectic taste in books, I've read everything from Stephen King to Jane Austin, Harry Potter to The Secret History of the World. I tend to focus on the classics (because I have a nerdy personal goal of reading 100 of the most inluential novels ever written) and on non-fiction things like history and astrophysics (because I'm a big nerd and think it's fascinating!) But I also read sciene fiction, fantasy, new fiction, and anything else that I think might be interesting.

Enjoy the reveiws!

No comments:

Post a Comment